We intend data subjects to become aware of our general privacy rules and the processing terms of the data we collect, in strict compliance with the applicable legislation within this scope, namely the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“General Data Protection Regulation”) and other legislation in force.
AKTOstudio seeks to comply with suitable practices concerning personal data security and protection, promoting awareness actions and improving systems in a way to safeguard the protection of data provided by data subjects.
Website use and navigation, the filling in of our forms and direct or indirect data supplied by data subjects imply they are aware of and accept the conditions of this Policy. We also advise you to read our “Terms and Conditions / Legal Disclaimer”.
WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA?
For the purposes of this Policy, we follow the definition adopted by the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD), namely, any information related to a singular person identified or identifiable, being that, identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as an identification number or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect and process your personal data which are necessary for purposes of provision of our services and management of our contractual relations, such as, name, e-mail, phone contact, address.
- The collected personal data are processed and stored in databases, strictly in accordance with the data protection legislation and the rules on information security, as well as the specific provisions on the AKTOstudio commercial sector.
- We will only treat your data according to specific or legitimate purposes and determined when collecting personal data.
- In the case we collect data from children we will take into account special protection they deserve, as they may be less aware of their rights related to the processing of data.
- Taking in consideration a child must be followed up in all his or her lifetimes, including digital one, it shall be parental holder responsibility to request the deletion of any data which he or she will readily access after verifying that this fact occurred and if such is legally permissible.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
- Personal data of data subjects are used within the scope of provision and management of contracted services, of the contractual relation established.
- Personal data collected directly or through the websites are specifically processed for the purpose of enabling, namely, so that AKTOstudio is able to answer information and contact requests submitted by users.
- Personal data collected will be processed under the terms and for the purposes described herein, as well as, in certain cases, for the compliance with our legal obligations.
FOR HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
- The period of time during which the data is stored varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. There are legal requirements that force us to preserve the data for a minimum period of time.
- If there is no legal storage period, the data will be stored and kept only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that led to their collection and subsequent processing, after which they will have the appropriate treatment.
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS?
Under the terms provided in the GDPR we guarantee the exercise of your rights of:
- Access – you have the right to request us, among others, information on whether your data is being processed, what data we are dealing with and for what purposes.
- Rectification - you have the right, without undue delay, to rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, as well as the right to have incomplete personal data completed, where appropriate.
- Cancellation – also entitled right to be forgotten – you have the right to request, in certain circumstances, your personal data be erased from our records without undue delay.
- Right to Object – you have the right to object to certain types of data processing, such as processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Data Portability: you have the right to the transfer of your personal data that AKTOstudio has in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller.
- Restriction of Processing – you have the right to request the restriction of your personal data processing, for example, in cases where you do not agree with the accuracy of your personal data, for a period of time that allows AKTOstudio to verify its accuracy.
You may exercise said rights directly by submitting a written request to AKTOstudio to email@example.com or to the postal address Rua Marcos Portugal, 91 C, 1200-257 Lisboa.
Notwithstanding any other administrative or judicial procedure, data subjects are entitled to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Committee or any other competent supervisory authority under the law, in case they consider that their data are not being legitimately processed by AKTOstudio, under the terms of the applicable legislation and this Policy.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY AKTOstudio?
We adopt technical and organizational measures that are periodically reviewed and improved to ensure the security and protection of your personal data in terms of availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality, as well as those designed to prevent its loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access and any other form of unlawful processing by committing themselves to comply with the legislation on the personal data protection and to treat such data only for the purpose for which it was collected.
It is, however, the responsibility of data subjects to guarantee and ensure that the computer they use is suitably protected against malicious software, computer viruses and worms. They must also be aware that, without taking adequate security measures (such as setting a safe configuration for the browser, updating the antivirus software, setting up a firewall and avoiding software of dubious origin), the risk of personal data and passwords being accessed by unauthorised third parties is aggravated.
THERE IS COMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES?
- In the scope of our activity we may use a subcontractor who treats your data on our behalf, which implies access by these entities to these data.
- Where appropriate, we shall take the appropriate measures, contractually provided, to ensure that such third parties, subcontractors, and partners or in a group relationship provide adequate and proper guarantees for the implementation of technical and organizational measures and shall act only in accordance with our instructions.
ARE PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO OTHER ENTITIES?
- It may happen that we have to communicate your personal data to other entities.
- In this case, we will try to ensure this transmission complies with the legal aspects in force.
- In particular, security issues are taken in consideration at the transmission of data level, the third parties are contractually bound and respect the confidentiality of the data received, not using them in any case for purposes other than those motivated the transmission or for their own or third party benefit.
Please contact AKTOstudio in order to obtain further information about the processing of your personal data, as well as for any other question regarding the exercise of the duties conferred to you by applicable legislation and, in particular, the ones mentioned in this Policy, using the following contact details:
|Contactos para fins de proteção de dados|
|Morada: Rua Marcos Portugal, nº 91 C 1200-257 Lisboa|
This policy was last updated in September 2019.