Welcome to the AKTOstudio website (the “site”).
By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You may download, display or print information from the Site (the “Information”) solely for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes.
2. The information may not be modified in any way; and you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from the Site in whole or in part without the express authorisation of AKTOstudio.
3. You agree not to post, transmit or refer to any content that is false or misleading, defamatory; that invades another’s privacy or promotes racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; that is obscene, infringes another’s rights; or violates any applicable laws or regulations.
4. Any communication or content you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or alike, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. AKTOstudio is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site.
5. The Site may provide links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties. The linked websites are not under the control of PharSolution, and PharSolution is not responsible for their content. You should refer to the policies posted on other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that PharSolution is not responsible for the quality of third party products or services and fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the vendor.
6. AKTOstudio does not warrant that access to the Site will be available at all times or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. AKTOstudio shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or you’re downloading of any content, materials or information.
7. In no event shall AKTOstudio be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the Site.
8. The information on the Site may not be accurate or current. AKTOstudio reserves the right to make changes or updates to the Site at any time without notice.